Vault 2013 Tour

The Vault
Welcome to The Vault tour as part of the "Where bloggers create" link party hosted by Karen (click here).  First a big THANK YOU to Karen for hosting this fun party. This will be my 3rd time participating and it's so much fun to look back and see how The Vault has evolved. I am a mixed media artist, mostly focusing on jewelry from vintage religious and other vintage or upcycled parts with an added metal-smithing element to most of my pieces. My Vault is a magical place that inspires me to create, so naturally I keep it filled with things that I love, whatever that may be. While snapping photos I noticed The Vault has become the home for many sweet little woodland creatures. Especially little deer. I guess I have a thing for those now! Be sure to check out the other studio spaces by clicking HERE. Enjoy the tour!
Look at all that treasure!

My latest dolly head -huge!

Up close - creepy cool

The wall of chain to repurpose

April all decked out

Notice the awesome 80's boombox in the background?!

I just wore this masquerade mask to a fun party last month!

side view

Love my crow in the upper right

The wall of mirrors

goodie jars

skeleton keys galore

BLING!

vintage brooches

Mini deer 

chippy Mary

Lots of saints statues

I love owls

another mini deer

who doesn't love a nice skeleton?


I love this - so odd! It has a light in it


old religious crosses and medals

Love this stuff

muffin tins brimming with goodies

rosaries

My favorite Mary - so pretty

Comments

  1. That's an amazing studio space, full of interesting and intriguing displays. Love all those crosses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Breana, You have an amazing studio space. I love all your gorgeous collections. Your collection of bling is beautiful. Your studio looks like an amazing, fun place to create. I know I will be a return visitor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breana, I like the gothic element to your studio! Your skeleton is great, too! I'm following your blog now on Bloglovin' so I can't wait to see your creations! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man are we two peas in a pod! Doll heads and bling all over the place. I love all your collections, you've been doing this for awhile! I loved it all! xoxo-cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. So envy your wall of chain. Thanks for the tour

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I'm loving your collections! Especially all the religious statues, rosaries, etc. I make 'Rosary Keepers' and can never find enough rosaries to stage with them. Where do you get all of yours? Just a beautiful space. Thanks for sharing.
    Sweet blessings, Chris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowie!! Love the frames...mirrors and the bling!!!! Wow...very gothic. I really enjoyed seeing your creative space and all your wonderful pieces!!! NICE! Stop by mine if you can as well...and nice to meet you...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, so many pretties! Love the crosses, vintage religious, mirrors etc. etc. Thanks for the tour.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just like a treasure chest! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice space! Thanks for sharing all your treasures! Hugs! http://connell-crafts.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I forgot to tell you that I also have a wall of mirrors! Rosaries galore, old glasses from the 50s, Oh and baby Jesus' from the manger scenes. I already have 10! People just started sending them to me! Anyway wish you lived closer!!!-xox-cindy

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great space for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have a lovely room full of lovely things. I love the wall of mirrors. They really go with the feel of your room. You have a lovely collection of knicknacks too, the deer are fab.
    Thank you for the look around.
    Happy making.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! What an interesting and creative studio you have. I love all of your displayed items. Thanks for sharing them! Sue

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an inspiring space you have. I love the wall of mirrors.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a place to really spend some time, I love to wander in shops like this.
    yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Breana,
    What a great space. Your tastes and interests are so similar to my younger sister's that I felt right at home. Thanks so much for sharing.
    Gwen Simmons
    http://aglitchintime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Delighted to have Discovered your Blog... we certainly are Kindred Spirits in what we have a Passion for Collecting and Displaying in our Personal Spaces! It has that Delightful Cabinet Of Curiosities and Oddities Vibe of the Weird and Wonderful... LOVE IT ALL!!!

    Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for the tour of The Vault! Love all the deer; I too collect (way too many, in fact) deer.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sweet place for creation, ton of great jewelry making pieces. I just love the little mini deer, so darling. Thank you for the tour.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I adore your space! Glad to see someone else who likes crows, skeletons and rosaries.
    Lots of great treasures for creating.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are appreciated.

Popular Posts